For the second year running, Autotrader has named Hyundai the best non-luxury CPO program, in part because it has the longest manufacturer warranty coverage in the industry.
It’s also the third time in the last four years that Hyundai took the top spot among non-luxury brands for its certified pre-owned vehicle program. According to Autotrader executive editor Brian Moody, there’s very good reason for that honor.
“Hyundai’s certified pre-owned program is a significant value and perfect for budget-minded shoppers looking for a no-hassle, affordable car,” he said, adding that the length of the powertrain warranty, limited bumper-to-bumper new car warranty, and 10-year roadside assistance were hard to beat. “In fact, if you want a better overall certified program, you’ll need to move up to a luxury brand.”
To determine the best CPO programs, Autotrader looks at warranty as well as available inventory, deductible amount, and transferability to future vehicle owners.
Hyundai’s CPO program includes the following features:
- A comprehensive 173-point quality assurance inspection
- A 10-year/100,000-mile CPO powertrain limited warranty
- The remainder of the 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty from the original in-service date and zero miles
- 10-year/unlimited mileage roadside assistance from the original in-service date and zero miles
- Rental car and travel interruption reimbursement
- SiriusXM® satellite radio with no-charge, three-month All Access trial
- A complimentary CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
Find the best CPO warranty in the industry when you check out the pre-owned inventory here at Tipton Hyundai.