Hyundai continues to push the envelope with its vehicles to beat out the competition. One of the brand’s strongest contenders is the new 2018 Elantra, which boasts a number of innovative technologies that truly set it apart.
Here are some of our favorite 2018 Hyundai Elantra technology features:
- Advanced safety technologies: The Elantra is offered with a number of active safety features, including Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines, and Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keep Assist.
- Heated seats: Get heated seats not just for the driver and front passenger, but for the rear seats as well.
- Smartphone connectivity: Stay connected with your favorite apps on the go using Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto®. You can also use your smartphone or smart watch to remotely lock and unlock your Elantra or start/stop it—just use the Blue Link app, complimentary for three years.
- Convenience technologies: The 2018 Elantra offers a number of convenient features, such as the Hands-Free Smart Trunk, easy access seating, Integrated Memory Driver Seat, and High Beam Assist.
- Noise cancellation: The Elantra keeps things quiet with noise-cancelling technology including sound-deadening high-efficiency carpet, sound absorbing materials in the wheel wells, thicker glass, and more.
The 2018 Hyundai Elantra is available now at Tipton Hyundai.