Hyundai recently developed a high-end EV charging system concept that can pair with autonomous vehicle technology. This system allows you to not only save money on fuel, but it also works to make driving more convenient. With features like the Automated Valet Parking System (AVPS), you can squeeze into even the tightest spots.
According to Hyundai, users of the future will be able to essentially pair their vehicle with a smartphone app and command it to charge. Then, the system will drive itself to a vacant wireless charging system. Once it finishes charging, it will move to another vacant spot and return to the driver when called. In short, you won’t have to worry about parking and charging again.
“The system will offer a convenience to drivers who are faced with an overcrowding of both parking and charging locations as electric vehicle numbers grow steadily. It relocates fully charged vehicles from charging stations and allow other awaiting electric vehicles to charge,” reads the Hyundai press release.
While just a concept vehicle Hyundai has recently introduced alongside Kia, the new AVPS system is just one of many things that sets this brand apart. Whether you want the latest high-tech gadgets or you’d simply like to decrease your carbon footprint, Hyundai has everything you could ever want. To learn more about its latest technology, come see the lineup at Tipton Hyundai.
Hyundai continues to push the envelope with its vehicles to beat out the competition. One of the brand’s strongest contenders is the new 2018 Elantra, which boasts a number of innovative technologies that truly set it apart.
Here are some of our favorite 2018 Hyundai Elantra technology features:
- Advanced safety technologies: The Elantra is offered with a number of active safety features, including Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines, and Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keep Assist.
- Heated seats: Get heated seats not just for the driver and front passenger, but for the rear seats as well.
- Smartphone connectivity: Stay connected with your favorite apps on the go using Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto®. You can also use your smartphone or smart watch to remotely lock and unlock your Elantra or start/stop it—just use the Blue Link app, complimentary for three years.
- Convenience technologies: The 2018 Elantra offers a number of convenient features, such as the Hands-Free Smart Trunk, easy access seating, Integrated Memory Driver Seat, and High Beam Assist.
- Noise cancellation: The Elantra keeps things quiet with noise-cancelling technology including sound-deadening high-efficiency carpet, sound absorbing materials in the wheel wells, thicker glass, and more.
The 2018 Hyundai Elantra is available now at Tipton Hyundai.